B6 B12 Injections
What is metabolism?
Metabolism is the process by which our cells use and store energy. The perks of healthy metabolism are appetite control, healthy weight and effective calorie burning. When your metabolism slows, the result is excess flab around your abdomen.
If your body can’t process the food you eat and turn it into energy, your pancreas produces excess insulin and tells the body to store extra fuel as fat. With time, you can develop insulin resistance which causes weight gain, especially around the abdomen. When you build muscle, you burn more calories. These B vitamins will help you gain a healthy metabolism, and control your blood sugar.
B vitamins boost metabolism and promote weight loss.
The B vitamins are essential for healthy metabolism, and help support physical and mental health. They are necessary to burn carbohydrates, fats and proteins for energy, and to use stored energy. These safe vitamins can give you the boost you need to efficiently lose weight, and feel good.
- B vitamins are important for weight loss.
- B vitamins are known for their positive effect on stress, and are often referred to as the ‘stress’ vitamins.
- Vitamin B6 is especially important to break down nutrients for energy.
- Vitamin B12 is known as the “energy vitamin” because it gives a real energy boost. It is used as a remedy for fatigue and it speeds up the metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 also helps to fight stress and depression, symptoms which are sometimes associated with weight gain.
These vitamin injections help to balance your hormones, including insulin, for
enduring weight loss. Both vitamins B6 and B12 are water soluble vitamins.
Vitamin B6 is vital to the body’s metabolic processes and is essential:
- To regulate protein and glucose metabolism
- For the normal function of digestive enzymes in the stomach that break down the food you eat.
- To regulate blood sugar levels
- To assist in healthy weight loss and weight management
- To produce the neurotransmitters serotonin, norepinephrine and melatonin which influence your mood
- To boost brain performance
- For utilization of the energy in the foods you eat
- To produce hemoglobin which is necessary to carry oxygen throughout the body.
- For healthy function of the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland uses B6 in producing hormones that regulate your metabolism.
B6 injections help you lose weight because vitamin B6 helps the body break down fats and carbohydrates for energy.
B12 is an essential nutrient for many body functions including maintaining a healthy nervous system and healthy red blood cells.
- B12 is needed to make DNA, the genetic material in all cells.
- A key function energy production is the conversion of fats and proteins into energy. B12 is necessary for energy production.
- B12 also helps maintain muscle tone as you lose weight.
- It is known as the anti-stress vitamin.
- B12 provides consistent and sustained energy, and boosts metabolism.
- It slows down weight gain.
- For bone health
- B12 also support thyroid function.
- B12 is needed to make DNA.
B12 is primarily found in animal-based products. A deficiency of B12 can cause anemia, a frequent condition in vegetarians. The main symptom of B12 deficiency is fatigue.
Treatment with B12 injections increases thyroid hormone production to speed up metabolism, and boost your energy. Importantly, B6 and B12 are some of the most important B vitamins for their metabolism of protein. Protein is broken into amino acids that support muscle growth and recovery, in combination with red blood cells.
Injections of these vitamins is necessary for sustained release of nutrients. Injections can deliver high levels of B12, bypasses the stomach and is quickly absorbed.
At Powell Cosmetic Surgery in San Diego we offer B6 & B12 injections to facilitate appetite control, build red blood cells, and promote muscle growth and repair.
With a healthy metabolism, you can lose weight, achieve a healthy weight, build muscle and feel good. Give us a call.